Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!

It is my most favorite day of the year!  Actually, fall is my most favorite time of year.  The leaves turning shades of orange and brown and the cool(ish) breezes.  Love it.
Tonight, Sam and Em are dressing up as Jack Skellington and Sally.  Em, really won't look too much like Sally because I couldn't find a wig that would right on her itty bitty head.  It's raining right now, so I hope that it stops before they go trick or treating.

This morning I have been doing the glorious job of trying to get the cat pee smell out of the play room.  One of our dumb cats has decided that she likes to pee in the corner.  Uggh.  There is nothing more glamourous that wearing rubber gloves and scrubbing baking soda and vinegar into the carpet.

I hope everyone has a fantastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment